Monday, February 1, 2010

What I got for the Ratties

So they can travel in style and comfort haha. The rats stay and my boyfriend's house because my mother HATES them but when she goes out and wants us to watch the house, she lets me bring Cupid and Lucky with since she won't be around to see them. I figured this would be a good buy so they can come travel without any injuries or trauma. Then when we get to where we are going they can go back into the big cage. This isnt anything for them to actually STAY in...just something for them to ride in the car safely and comfortably.

I also picked up one of these hanging tunnels and an extra little bed. I had to clean the other one and I didn't want to leave them bed less haha XD They like the tunnel and of course LOVE the little bed. They appreciate every little thing you put in their cage even if its ripped up paper ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love those little carriers. I had them for my button quail and lovebird. They certainly have got some interesting designs since I bought them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes...they can now travel is STYLE ;) cuz rats can be stylish...and im sure quail can be stylish too!

    they sell small actual barred cages that fit into the stylish case. i figured the outside was ok and i didnt really need the barred cage that goes inside

    ReplyDelete