Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NOOOO WAY!

I saw a video of a rat swimming in a VERY shallow bath tub and though to myself, HMMM I wonder if my rats would like to swim?

So I put not even an inch of warm water into the bath tub and brought the little fuzzies into the bathroom. I put them into the tub and they began to jump almost clear out the tub! Lucky was just plain NOT HAPPY with the whole thing. Cupid was a bit more tolerant but I could tell she didn't like it much to want to stay.

So these rats don't seem like they enjoy water unless its in a bottle for them to drink. I wont try to get these 2 to swim anymore but I may try with any offspring they have since like I said...Cupid wasn't TOO freaked out.

After the adventure they had squeaky clean feet and bellies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment