Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just general updates...

Both the rats are healthy and happy, active and bright eyed. Cupid is almost on the same level of tame and calm as Lucky is. At night they are both pretty feisty and are hard to catch to take out of the cage so I try to spend the most cuddle time earlier in the day when they are still sleepy. Fingers and hands placed in the cage get a good going over by the rats...just in case there is food attached somewhere...

Over all VERY good little pets ♥ very calm when it come to noises and other animals. My dogs will go up to the cage and sniff at them and the rats will go and try to sniff em back and I showed the rats to my mom...she screamed bloody murder and they didn't even flinch. I guess after getting used to laser fire, explosions and zombie sounds, nothing can phase these little guys...except maybe the crinkle of paper. For some reason crinkling paper bags, plastic bags, or chip bags really freak these little guys out.

I dont think Cupid is old enough to have babies yet. She is still smallish but I'm in no rush. I'm enjoying my little fuzz balls like you wouldn't believe! But there will be babies...this is a pair of rodents after all...so stay tuned if that's what you are waiting for :P

No comments:

Post a Comment