Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lost and Found

The other day (I want to say yesterday...Tuesday?) Cupid was no where to be found...she escaped! I was going to just flop over and quit right away...she's a little rat in this HUGE house with 3 dogs running around...I thought it was over before I even started....but my boyfriend said we needed to find her. So I sat down and thought, if I was a little ratty, where would I be?

The closet?...

I went into the closet and started moving some stuff around and what do you know? She was there! In a shoe! She popped her little head out and when I went to grab her she jumped and ran. We eventually caught her after we cleared the whole closet. Good thing there were no holes she could escape the closet through.

She is now in the critter carrier till her head gets bigger and then she can go in the big rat's cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment