Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Today was cage cleaing day

Cupid drinking some water

Cleaning the cage is an adventure. I wore a hoodie and put them inside my pocket pouch so I could dump all the bedding and when I got close to the counter, Cupid jumped out! I had to catch her before she ended up on the floor! She's a crazy little girl. Lucky on the other hand is such a cool, calm, cuddle bug. I was rubbing his head, ears and back. He was tilting his head from side to side so I could scratch "the spots" and he had his eyes closed, soaking in all the love! Apparently rats have hot spots like dogs. I found the spot on Cupid to get her to do it and she moves her little back paw just like a dog haha~

They are both doing really well. Healthy, happy, playful and mischievous! I usually sit on the bed with their cage to play with them (Cupid is still jumpy so I keep her as close to the cage as possible when I try to handle her) and at the same time, there was a box of pizza on the bed. All Lucky wanted to do was jump out the cage and BOLT toward the pizza box. After I gave him some crust he calmed down, happily munching away.

No comments:

Post a Comment