Thursday, December 24, 2009

Here they are! Introductions


Lucky is my male. He has red eyes, is about 3 inches long (without the tail) right now and was my first little rat. He's maybe around 8 weeks old. He's tame and will snuggle with you on a cold day in you pocket. Lucky also has recently been making lots of cute chittering sounds when he sits on my shoulder.


Cupid is my female. She is the newest one and is maybe 4 weeks old. She is tiny at 1.5 inches. We got Lucky at around this size. She is fairly tame right now and will let you pet her without any issues. Picking Cupid up however can be a bit more tricky. She may hop off of your hand so you have to be careful when holding her and not move too far up away from the cage.

Neither rat has ever bitten me though they do nip my finger nails. Probably trying to figure out what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment